Dear valued clients,
The health and safety of you and your pets, as well as our staff members, has always been our top priority. We are committed to maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for everyone. Due to the increased concerns surrounding COVID-19, effective immediately, North Burnaby Pet Hospital will be implementing the following procedures to help ensure everyone’s safety.
We will remain open to provide you and your pets with essential veterinary care. We have reduced our business hours and clients will no longer be allowed to enter our clinic.
For clients arriving for scheduled appointments:
- We ask that upon arrival at the clinic, please stay in your vehicle and call us at 604-298-9941 to let us know that you have arrived. A staff member will meet you outside and collect your pet from you.
- Your veterinarian will do their physical exam on your pet and then phone you at the requested number to discuss any findings and treatments.
- We ask that all charges are settled over the phone and then a staff member will return your pet to you at your vehicle.
For clients picking up food or medications:
- All food and prescriptions must be paid for before getting picked up. We are no longer accepting cash during this time.
- Please call us when you have arrived at the clinic for the pickup and we will have the food or medication ready for you in a sealed plastic container outside of our front door.
- For clients signed up to MyVetStore, please use this service where possible to receive delivery directly to your home. For clients wishing to sign up, please visit www2.myvetstore.ca or call us at the clinic and we’d be happy to assist you.
Our business hours are:
Tuesday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturdays 8am-4pm, and closed Sundays and Mondays.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 604-298-9941. We would like to thank you all for your continued cooperation, support and understanding during this time. Please stay safe and healthy!
North Burnaby Pet Hospital is a well-established, full-service small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. Our hospital includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house digital x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
At North Burnaby Pet Hospital we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at (604)298-9941 for all your pet health care needs.